miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2015

Hi everyone, my name is Filomena Vinagre Arias, I teach English in IES Albarregas to a Year 1 group (12 year olds) part of the bilingual project and to 5 more groups that are not part of it. I like trying new approaches in the class and our CLIL project helps me share material with other schools in Europe,. We have shadowed and shared language material with France since last year. One of my group of students started penfriend correspondenpce with a Lisbon school last year and this year both schools have travelled to visit each other. They have stretgthened their ties of friendship living together and now they communicate on a daily basis in three languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese.
I am the coordinator of two etwinning projects called CLIL Material and Heroes de Europa. Our partner schools from France, Germany and Portugal are part of both projects.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario